Effective Monday, November 30, 2020 Tentative reopen: Monday, January 4, 2021*
- Books can be reserved through the Card Catalog on our website
- Books can be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- All fees are currently waived until further notice.
- Please note that while fees are waived, we encourage you to return your materials on time so that others in the community can enjoy the materials. If you are sick, or cannot return material on time, please contact us at (918) 543-8862 or email email@example.com so that we can renew these items for you. If you or your family are ill, please do not feel obligated to return items until you are feeling better.
Community Room Access
- All clubs (book club, juvenile book club, story time, Epic Charter School meetups, homeschool meetups, etc.) are canceled until further notice
- We have three laptop computers available for public access
- Laptops can be reserved by calling (918) 543-8862
- Laptops will have a strict time limit of one (1) hour
- Wi-Fi access is available 24/7 from the parking lot. Wi-Fi reliability is not guaranteed
- We do have HotSpots available for checkout
- Loan period is seven (7) days
- Some restrictions apply
- Signed user agreement is required
Toy Drive: Donations are still being accepted! Please call us at (918) 543-8862 and we will collect the items from you.
Salvation Army Donations: Donations are still being accepted! Please place donation in SEALED envelope, then call us at (918) 543-8862 and we will collect the items from you.
Book Donations: We are currently NOT accepting book donations (or movie, children books, magazines, etc.) at this time. Please do not leave donations in the book drop. Any donations received will be discarded.
*Date subject to change without notice based upon situation.