Effective Monday, November 30, 2020 Tentative reopen: Monday, January 4, 2021*
- Books can be reserved through the Card Catalog on our website
- Books can be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- All fees are currently waived until further notice.
- Please note that while fees are waived, we encourage you to return your materials on time so that others in the community can enjoy the materials. If you are sick, or cannot return material on time, please contact us at (918) 543-8862 or email email@example.com so that we can renew these items for you. If you or your family are ill, please do not feel obligated to return items until you are feeling better.
Community Room Access
- All clubs (book club, juvenile book club, story time, Epic Charter School meetups, homeschool meetups, etc.) are canceled until further notice
- We have three laptop computers available for public access
- Laptops can be reserved by calling (918) 543-8862
- Laptops will have a strict time limit of one (1) hour
- Wi-Fi access is available 24/7 from the parking lot. Wi-Fi reliability is not guaranteed
- We do have HotSpots available for checkout
- Loan period is seven (7) days
- Some restrictions apply
- Signed user agreement is required
Toy Drive: Donations are still being accepted! Please call us at (918) 543-8862 and we will collect the items from you.
Salvation Army Donations: Donations are still being accepted! Please place donation in SEALED envelope, then call us at (918) 543-8862 and we will collect the items from you.
Book Donations: We are currently NOT accepting book donations (or movie, children books, magazines, etc.) at this time. Please do not leave donations in the book drop. Any donations received will be discarded.
*Date subject to change without notice based upon situation.
The sound of little feet will fill the Library walls once again, Story Time will begin on September 30th at 10 A.M.
Granted everyone here is getting used to the new normal, so we will not be providing snacks at this time.
We will be reading a book of course, and creating a craft!
Please feel free to call the Library with any questions or concerns you may have.
We look forward to seeing you all soon!
The Adult Book Club will meet on August 31st to discuss, “Great Expectations,” by Charles Dickens. The meeting will be held in the Community Room in the Library at 6PM. If you would like to join us you are more than welcome to, please all the Library at 918-543-8862 for more information.
We are back open to the public and doing everything to keep you and your family safe during this strange and concerning time.
The Library may look a little different, we have added a fresh coat of paint to the interior walls and added some wonderful books and fun things for the children to checkout. Come in today to see just what we have to offer.
Our Library book sale continued where it left off. However it will come to a close at the end of this week. 6/6/20.
We look forward to seeing you and serving our Community again in person!
Check out our card catalog for our newest additions. NEW S.T.E.M bags are just what stay at home parents need in this ever changing and challenging time.
Each bag includes a book and hands on activities such as games, puzzles etc. Each bag is a different topic perfect for ages P-K through 4th grade. We have a few bags that are for ages 4th grade and up.
Call today for more information or just check out our card catalog, search for “STEM GRAB BAG”
DUE TO THE GROWING CONCERNS OVER THE CORONA VIRUS, WE WILL REMAIN CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY OFFER YOU.
WE ARE HOWEVER OFFERING CURB SIDE ASSISTANCE. IN WHICH CASE ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS PICK OUT YOUR BOOKS/MOVIES/WHATEVER AND GIVE US A CALL. WE WILL WALK THEM OUT TO YOUR CAR.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU, OUR COMMUNITY.
The Spring Book Sale will take place on Monday, March 16th at 10:00 A.M. and will run through the week ending on Friday, March 20th at 4:30 P.M.
The Sale will take place in out Community Room and will follow regular Library hours.
We will have all sorts of exciting genres and authors for you to choose from. Including DVDS for $1.00. As well as some other miscellaneous items.
Come fill an entire paper bag of books and pay only $5.00 per bag!
If you are wanting to donate books please feel free to come in during regular hours and drop them off.
We look forward to seeing our community and we are thankful for all of your support!
The Library is looking more and more like Autumn these days with the help of our Story Time children. Pictured are the crafts these kids worked on yesterday morning! Thank you Betty Ross and all the parent volunteers for always putting on such a wonderful program.
Please join us for our Fall Book Sale. October 21st-25th. The sale will take place in our community room during regular Library hours.
Books will be $5.00 a BAG
DVDs will be $1.00 Each
We are currently taking donations, so please bring in any books or DVDs or audio books you are wanting to get rid of!
We look forward to seeing you there!
Please join us for Story time as we celebrate back to school week. We will have snacks, crafts and stories! Please join us in the Community Room at 10:30 A.M. this coming Wednesday on the 14th. We hope to see you all here.